As a marketer, one of your foremost responsibilities is to get as many conversions (or “leads”) as possible. To do that, you need to work towards making your business visible. That, in turn, will require you to focus on keywords- identifying the right keywords for your business, more like. According to an Ahrefs report, about 94.74% of keywords attract only ten monthly searches or less. Thus, to increase the search intent for your business, you need to determine the right keywords related to your website.
When you’re trying to get more leads with less traffic, one of the most efficient and effective ways to do that is by targeting high-intent keywords. These are keywords in search queries that either have higher click-through rates or that actually lead to conversions online. This article will give you some tips on how to target high-intent keywords so you can generate more leads.
What Are high-intent Keywords?
High-intent keywords are those that indicate that the searcher is ready to buy or take action. These keywords are usually accompanied by phrases like “no credit card required,” “buy now,” “best price,” or “free shipping.”
Focus on targeting high-intent keywords to generate more leads from your website. By doing so, you will be able to attract visitors who are more likely to convert into customers.
There are a few different ways to identify high-intent keywords. One of the simpler ways involves looking at the search results and seeing if there are any obvious indicators of purchase intent. For example, if you see a lot of ads for products or services, that’s a good sign that people are searching with purchase intent.
Another way to identify high-intent keywords is to look at the SERP features that appear for a particular keyword. If you see features like product listings or local pack results, that’s another indication that people are searching with purchase intent.
Top Keyword Research Tools:
Finally, you can also use keyword research tools like Semrush, Google keyword planner, or Wordstream to help you find high-intent keywords. These tools allow you to see a particular keyword’s search volume and average CPC. You can also use them to find related keywords with better conversion potential.
How To Find High-intent Keywords?
You can use a few methods to find high-intent keywords that will generate more leads for your business.
- The first is to use keyword research tools like Google AdWords Keyword Planner and Moz Keyword Explorer. These tools will allow you to see how often certain keywords are being searched for and will give you an estimate of how much competition there is for each keyword.
- Another method is to look at your competitors’ websites and see what keywords they are targeting. You can also use web analytics tools to see what keywords people are using to find your website. Once you have a list of potential keywords, you can start creating content that targets those keywords.
- Some things to keep in mind when creating content for high-intent keywords include making sure your content is relevant and informative, using long-tail keywords, and including calls-to-action throughout your content. By following these tips, you can create content that will rank highly in search engines and attract more leads.
How To Target High-intent Keywords?
There are three key things to keep in mind when targeting high-intent keywords to generate more leads:
- You want to make sure that the keyword is relevant to your business and products/services.
- You’ll want to target keywords with a high search volume but low competition.
- You’ll want to use long-tail keywords that are specific and descriptive.
By following these tips, you can be sure that you’re targeting the right keywords for your business and generating the most leads possible.
How Do You Optimize Your Website For High-Intent Keywords? Here Are Some Tips:
- Identify the right keywords: You can use tools like Google AdWords Keyword Planner or semrush.com to find relevant keywords.
- Create targeted landing pages: Once you know the right keywords to target, create targeted landing pages on your website for each keyword. These pages should be designed to convert visitors into leads or customers.
- Optimize your website for conversion: This will enable visitors to take the desired action when they reach your site. This includes having a strong call-to-action and an easy-to-use form.
- Follow Keyword SEO best practices: Your main keyword should be present in the title tag, meta-description, URL, and main content. Build your site structure in such a way that content with similar keywords is organized together. Build internal links connecting related content together.
- Identify and Classify your high-intent keywords: Intent for search can be categorized under four types. They are-
Navigational- When the search targets information from a specific source.
Informational- When the intent is to understand how to / why to do something.
Transactional- When a search is made with the intent to buy or sell something
Commercial- When the intent of search is to understand different aspects of a product/service.
Understand which one of the above segments your high-intent keyword falls under so that you can increase search relevance to your site.
High-intent keywords are a shopkeeper’s banner or board stating he sells a particular product or service in the shop. Customers with a purchasing intent will directly walk in and ask for the price details and buy.
In the same way, a high-intent keyword helps crawlers identify your business as a provider of a particular product or service, or information and highlight it at the top of SERPs. The user is more inclined to click your link as it solves his need in fewer steps. So, make high-intent keywords a part of your SEO checklist this 2023 to gain more leads! If you need help with SEO services contact Mavlers experts.